Tuesday, February 26, 2008

It's Not Easy Being Green.....

So I changed it to BLUE....and added Cookie Monster.

Lately Luke's favorite show is Sesame Street or anything with Elmo in it. Not sure how long this will last, two weeks ago Luke was glue to the TV when Spongebob Square Pants was on. So enjoy Cookie Monster for now...Since I figured out how to find and changed templates I might change it up every month or so just to keep it interesting.

If you are interested in a new template...I found this website www.pYzam.com. it has a TON of templates.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it!

Anonymous said...

Can everyone see the Cookie Monster ? I can't at work...all it looks like is one big blue streak..

Anonymous said...

I love your new page. It look great. Its fun! I would love to get the doctor info from you as well...for a little bit down the road.

Anonymous said...

I love the Cookie Monster. But, where is your vegas countdown and your profile pic??? Also, why do I care?

Anonymous said...

I messed up and somehow that got deleted...i know it sucks! I have to put them back on. Of course you would notice Kelly!

Amanda said...

Great new template, Teresa. You guys are going to guilt me into being more creative than the generic blogger templates, aren't you?