Last night me, my sisters and some friends ventured out to the United Center for the Bon Jovi Convert. It WAS AWESOME!!! Chris Daughtry was the opening act and they were very good...even though I only know a couple of songs. Also, he is very Hot!

And then Bon Jovi! They played tons of old school songs and some new ones. Livin on A Pray, Lost Highway, etc... I love them!!!
4 comments:
You know that Chris Daughtry is my second husband, right? YUMMY. I was so in love with him when he was an Idol, LOL.
chris daughtry stayed at the hyatt this weekend. I wasn't working so I didn't see him. The girls I work with said he was really nice and pretty hot as well.
p.s why is this leaving a comment thing difficult for me now lol.
I LOVE BON JOVI!!
-jess s
so jealous!
Post a Comment