Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My Little Italian Pasta Eating Machine

Luke is a pretty picky eater..but LOVES PASTA! It must be the Italian in him! The problem with this is that he gets the sauce EVERYWHERE!!!! His skin is usually stained orange from the sauce by the time he is done eating. And of course when he has had his fill of Pasta, its Callie's turn. She sits patiently by his highchair and waits for Luke to feed her. I am trying to teach him not to do this...but I let it slide this time so I could get a picture of what we go through almost every night! I have to say, even though Callie is a big dog with tons of teeth...she is VERY, VERY gentle with Luke. He just places his little bear claw out and Callie licks and licks and licks until nothing is left.


And I am sure you are all asking WHERE IS HIS BIB???....well he ripped it off and threw it on the floor. Luke is a BIG BOY now and wants nothing to do with baby bibs....but will not give up the bottle!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just sent you pics of when Luke fed Otis the same way. He was a little baby and was caught letting the dog lick him clean!

Jessica said...

OMG - I can't belive that mess is what I have to look forward to!

Anonymous said...

NICE LUKE!!! It's like I always say "You're not enjoying it unless you're wearing it"