Wednesday, January 2, 2008

A Long Needed Holiday Vacation!

I am back from a nice LONG vacation from work. I took so many pictures over the holiday, I wish I could share them all. Instead I picked out a few cute ones.

Luke & Princess Gianna All the Presents...Anthony was dying to open all of them!
Sweet Ballerina Bella


Luke, Santa, and Santa's Helper The Chiovari Clan...please note Luke is laying on Uncle Chris's lap...drinking a bottle. Operation Sippy Cup did not go over well with Luke the week I was home. We are going to have to try something else to get this kid off the bottle.

Luke received a big ELMO book from Grandpa Keith and Briana read the whole thing to him.


And our Reading Table....Luke sits at the table and reads his book like the sweet boy he is....

And then the animal comes out and he climbs.....and eventually stands on the table...but this is only when he thinks I am not looking!





Yes - he has a Mohawk!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Looks like you had a very merry Christmas!

Mandy said...

I love your dad as an elf!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the Pictures! We have missed everyone. I can't believe how big Luke is!
Love Jess S

Anonymous said...

Hey teresa! I love the webpage it's so cute! great job. hope all is well.

Anonymous said...

ok this is Sara the only log in i could use was my AOL messenger name. so don't think i am some random creepo.

Jessica said...

HOW DID I MISS THIS POST? Lukey's mohawk is so cute!! And I have no words for your Dad in that elf costume.