Thursday, January 31, 2008

Just a Litte Under the Weather

Hi Everyone, yes I am still alive, just had a case of Tonsilitis over the past couple of days so I have not had a chance get online. I am getting better!! Yeah!!!

Since I was contagious, I had been doing my best to keep away from Brian and Luke. Now that I have had antibotics pumped through my body for over 48 hours, I am no longer contagious and back hanging out with the boys.

As of today, the newest thing to report is that Luke now says in a sweet little boy voice "Mommy" , and he says it so clear!!! He has been say "MaMaMaMa" for sometime now but now its straight up "Mommy". It is the cutest thing ever......he is learning to speak.....but as the days go by, that all I am starting to hear, over and over again "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy" and the cuteness has gone away just a little. Now I am trying so hard to teach him a different word. Dada is down so now its on to CALLIE!!! I'll let you know how that one goes!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Mommy - so sweet!

Anonymous said...

You should teach him lots of ways to say Dad so he can call for Brian constantly (hee hee)
Dad, Dada, Daddy, Pop... Jess S

Mandy said...

Yeah little Lukey!!!!

Anonymous said...

I think the next word he learn should be Kelly.

Cricket...

Anonymous said...

You will be hearing Mommy for the rest of your life--right down the date, you will want to take it back!
Kenzie