Nope - I can see them and I'm cracking up laughing!!
By the way...why do I have to type in a "word verification" to post a comment? Kind of hate it.
I KNOW!!! There are some things on this blog i just can not figure out!!
Does Brian say, "Luke, I am your father" whenever he gets it out? Because that would be funny I think.I hate the word verification,too. My friend Kelli's blog has it also -- I don't know why mine, Mandy's, and Jess' don't....Oh, any my word verification started with "ky" this time and I really laughed out loud at that. Because I'm immature.
Could his winter hat be any cuter?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Nope - I can see them and I'm cracking up laughing!!
By the way...why do I have to type in a "word verification" to post a comment? Kind of hate it.
I KNOW!!! There are some things on this blog i just can not figure out!!
Does Brian say, "Luke, I am your father" whenever he gets it out? Because that would be funny I think.
I hate the word verification,too. My friend Kelli's blog has it also -- I don't know why mine, Mandy's, and Jess' don't....
Oh, any my word verification started with "ky" this time and I really laughed out loud at that. Because I'm immature.
Could his winter hat be any cuter?
Post a Comment