Well this site is officially LIVE! It took me a while but after some persuading, I finally decided to create this blog. A big thanks goes out to Kelly Refvik for pushing me to do this and helping me with some of the kinks and to Jess Campbell for inspiring me to do this!
So before the questions start rolling in about the title "Lukey Bear Hug" let me explain.....not quite sure when it started, but Brian and I would always tell Luke to give Callie (our black German Shepard) a big hug....and so Luke would run up to Callie, climb on top of her and give her this ginormous hug, I am talking arms, legs, head snuggling on her black fur and all! And because Callie looks like a wolf, bear whatever....it turned into to Lukey Bear hugs. If at any time...well most of the time you ask Luke for a "Bear Hug" he will run up to you, spread his arms and give you a HUGE hug! It is absolutely adorable... SO NOW WE ASK FOR THEM ALL THE TIME. So the next time you see Luke please ask for a "Lukey Bear Hug" and you will be rewarded with one. He may even give you a really wet kiss if you ask for one.
So before the questions start rolling in about the title "Lukey Bear Hug" let me explain.....not quite sure when it started, but Brian and I would always tell Luke to give Callie (our black German Shepard) a big hug....and so Luke would run up to Callie, climb on top of her and give her this ginormous hug, I am talking arms, legs, head snuggling on her black fur and all! And because Callie looks like a wolf, bear whatever....it turned into to Lukey Bear hugs. If at any time...well most of the time you ask Luke for a "Bear Hug" he will run up to you, spread his arms and give you a HUGE hug! It is absolutely adorable... SO NOW WE ASK FOR THEM ALL THE TIME. So the next time you see Luke please ask for a "Lukey Bear Hug" and you will be rewarded with one. He may even give you a really wet kiss if you ask for one.
12 comments:
Way to go T Dog!!!! You are the blogger of the year, watch out Perez Hilton!!! Luuuukey Bear Hug!!!
-Brian
Adorable! I love it....he is so darn cute. Nice job Tere!
I hit 'other' and it came up anonymous...but really I was trying to figure out how to leave a comment. Whoops...it's Amanda DiMaria :)
LOVE IT!!!
yay teresa!! we love it!! so happy u are doing it!! keep the pics of my bestest nephew ever (and his parents and dog) comin!!
--dana
So cute!!! So glad you are doing this!!
Love, Jill
LUKEY BADOOOKIE, WE LOVE YOU!!
Yeh! I'm excited that you're a geek, too! :)
Teresa may act like she doesn't know computers, but don't let her fool you...she does. I am so happy to see Lukey on a daily basis. I love that Brian mentioned Perez Hilton. He is so hip!
I can't wait to have a Lukey Bear Hug!- Jess Stanz
Good job Teresa, not sure if I can do it too yet. Oh yeah and what was that talk that you didn't know how to set up a blog, looks like you can. Good job, I love Luke!
FINALLY! Welcome to the neighborhood!! I am SO glad you started this page and I love the title - adorable!! Bring it on - I can't get enough of Luke!
Post a Comment